Monday 8 May 2017

Ham Radio Deluxe LLC offers olive branch to JTAlert developer.

Dr Mike Carper, WA9PIE, the co owner of Ham Radio Deluxe LLC has offered an olive branch to Laurie VK3AMA the developer of JTAlert. Essentially Mike has offered to meet up with Laurie, maybe over a meal, to repair a relationship issue.
There are a lot of radio hams worldwide hoping for a good outcome for this. At the time of writing Laurie has not accepted Mike's dinner invitation. Mike is in Melbourne, Australia until May 12th 2017.
Good luck Mike I hope it all goes well.

Terry G8YPH

"I sent Laurie (VK3AMA) an email inviting him to dinner with me in  Melbourne.  He basically replied saying he wasn't interested in a dinner reservation.  For the record - I've never had any interactions with Laurie - positive or negative.  I've certainly not done anything to cause ill will.  Nonetheless, I'll keep trying.  I think HRD and JT Alert have users who need our mutual and cooperative support.  I hope he'll reconsider.  I'll be in Melbourne until Thursday.

Mike, WA9PIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment