Tuesday 11 August 2015

HRD 6.3.0.410 installation

August 10th 2015 and Ham Radio Deluxe 6.3 was released. I downloaded it and tried the installation on a domain connected machine and the routine came up with the usual issues with registry keys as I reported on earlier posts for older versions of the software.

I logged out of the domain and then just logged in locally to the PC. I ran the installation routine again and everything worked perfectly. At the end of the installation I didn't run HRD instead just closing it down and logging off.

When I logged on as a domain user again and launched HRD all my old settings were still present, the logbook was intact and all the customization's to the screens were still there. I'm very happy.

Now all I have to do is operate the software in anger and see what issues if any there are. Straightaway I can see the previous problem with scrolling waterfall hiccups has been cured. It is now very smooth and judder free.

No comments:

Post a Comment